Monday, January 23, 2012

Slow Start


I'm still here, just going a bit slower these days. Mainly because of this...

Thankfully we are hanging in there and Addie is getting the hang of it. Hopefully that continues! We also got to dedicate our son at church and were lucky to have Mormor in for the weekend!



I am keeping up with my twelve in twelve. Some better than others, but all in all doing well for January! I have been snapping photos, running, sent an Evite out for a craft party, and keeping up with Eat This Book. Not bad if you ask me!

And crafting of course! My buddy is having a baby in February and so I made some of my favorite baby crafts. This is the bow holder I made for her...

More to come on bows (a new addiction)...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...