Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday Wishes. Mother's Day



This weekend is the Mother's Day! For me, I thoroughly enjoy a day to relax and soak in some time with my family. Alex's has always done a great job at all the little details of the day. This includes sleeping in (8am is sleeping in for me!), homemade breakfast, no cooking for me, no cleaning for me, a sweet card from him, and an Addie original. He also manages to add a yummy treat or little gift in there too.

This year we will be at my Mom's house to celebrate with her. I love her dearly. I am so very thankful for her presence in my life. My Mom's family has a tradition of eating Giordano's Pizza on Mother's Day. What better way to celebrate than to have someone else make some AMAZING deep dish pizza for you. Yum!

How do you celebrate Mother's Day? Check out this super sweet idea from the one and only Martha...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...