Monday, June 4, 2012

Projects. New Table


The kitchen area is complete! I am so thankful for it to be done. Three years after moving into our home, I can finally say I am happy with our eating area. The last installment was this table and chair set. We found this set on Craigslist and put a new coat of paint on the top. I just love the pop of color to bring the whole group together and the wood color matches our cabinets in our kitchen. My hard working husband worked really hard to get this paint coat perfect. Many coats of paint and sanding later, it is sitting in our kitchen. The round pedestal makes such a difference when scooting onto the bench. The set also includes a leaf to expand the table and two more chairs. I couldn't be happier! All that is left to do is to add some art to the big wall. That might take awhile...

2 comments:

Stephanie Rawlins said...

Perfect! Great teamwork, you two!

mpoore said...

It looks fabulous! I love the gray top. Congrats to the two of your for finishing your project.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...