Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wednesday Wishes. Jam Gear.































This is the second year of home made jam. I love it. Last year I gave most of it away, thinking we wouldn't use all of it. Boy was I wrong! We flew through those jars by fall! So this year, these jars will be staying put. Sorry for those who thought they might get another jar this year!

Last year my buddy showed me her canning secrets and lent me her tools. I borrowed her tools again this year. I am thinking I should probably get some of my own tools and maybe my canning will branch out from just strawberry jam? It's quite the process (and took all of my 3 hours at night), but it is well worth it to have home made jam all year long!

This set would definitely do the job!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...